Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Solitary Knitting

Last night I went out and knit with some folks from Ravelry. It was fun to see what everyone is working on and give and get advice. The other day my step-sister was in town and we hung out for a bit. I cross-stitched while she knit.

I do enjoy working alone, it is soothing, however there is nothing like good conversation. Plus I got to see how behind the times I am. Patterns that are all the rage which I haven't heard about and yarn that I have heard about, but never seen.

I was not surprised to hear that my kid was displeased about having Daddy do the nighttime routine, but he did go to sleep only fifteen minutes later than usual. Hopefully I will be able to go out again next Tuesday. Perhaps I will come home a few minutes earlier, right at sleepy time. We shall see.

No comments: