Thursday, May 22, 2008

One of those days

Today was not great. Kid isn't sleeping well at night for starters, so I started off empty. Plus, I let some total stranger in an on-line group completely tick me off yesterday. I was really excited about a project and then this person insinuated that I didn't have a right to be involved in the decision-making. Just my same old problem of assuming that people should be nice.

The topper was when a bird pooped right on the front of my black coat at the zoo this afternoon. That was made up for by the opportunity to feed the baby giraffe, though. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Edited to add: I forgot that we ran into our friends at the zoo, and K. not only hugged, but rubbed noses with his little friend. Totally sweet.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Isn't getting pooped on by a bird supposed to be good luck, or something like that? ;-)