Monday, May 12, 2008

I Know What Boys Like

I enjoy taking my son to famous sites around the City, you may have noticed. We're getting to the point where we can take longer bus rides. It's so fun taking him to places we've read about in his books and seeing the recognition on his face. I print out photos so he can tell the story later. There's almost alway a story, like when his hat blew off of the Golden Gate Bridge.

I'm also trying to get him to realize that riding in the truck isn't all bad. We've been calling our excursions "adventures". He seems to know that if we tell him we're going on an adventure that it is worth just sitting back and enjoying the ride.

Today we went to the Palace of Fine Arts.

It is under construction, which was a okay with K.


We love construction sites. We always make new friends.

No comments: