Saturday, November 10, 2007

iPhoto Library Randomocity

You think this blog is a jumble of random stuff? You should see my iPhoto library.

While scanning through I came across this:

Lovely. Even more lovely? The fact that last Sunday when my husband and I traded jobs, I was there. That was my one option for that type of necessity. Great.


Have I mentioned I’m a vegetarian?


Nanny, phone home.


I don’t know why, but it just tickled me that there was an ad for 50 Cent in Copenhagen. I always thought of Scandinavia as so civilized.


Night-time at Tivoli Gardens in the Spring. Cold and creepy. Actually it was beautiful. None of those photos turned out.


Close-up of the fringe of a scarf I knit out of hand-dyed silk. The poor thing is four years old and has only been worn about five times. It is too long, really. But I finally found a way I like it yesterday, so hopefully it will get more usage now.


Some things I just don’t want to know about.

No comments: