Saturday, September 13, 2008

Campers...

Happy:


And Otherwise:

Here's what I was thinking Saturday while we were riding around to give the kid a nap. I may have been crying. (posting on Monday per BLOG 365 rules):
This camping trip is the stupidest thing I have ever done. Why did I think bringing a two-year-old and a flakey husband camping would be a fun weekend? I haven't relaxed one bit since we got here yesterday. No gazing at the fire, no enjoying my coffee this morning. The minute we got here yesterday K. started rolling in the dirt. And when he wasn't doing that he was either throwing camping gear into the dirt or running away. I basically set camp up by myself while someone sat and drank beer. And the fair? The kid didn't care about the animals or anything. He's won't eat and is whining like crazy. I went to the California Wool Festival building right when it opened to check out the vendors. Even that didn't cheer me up, I don't feel like buying anything.

No comments: