Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Road Trip

We're off on a road trip today. I'm going to bring my computer because we have a lot of business going on right now. Plus, it will make it easier to blog. I just realized we passed the one-half mark in "Blogging 365". No point giving up now.

I started packing yesterday, and am trying to include the little one as much as possible. He really likes packing the suitcase. So much in fact that he ate breakfast on it yesterday.

I've got a hat started with my handspun and a pair of socks to start knitting. Got the new Piecework and Threads, so I'm all set with car activities.

I had the camera packed but had to get it out just now. I'm in the last minute rush to get packed and go to our swim lesson, and Mr TVP is not here. So I'm out of my mind. I realized it was quiet, too quiet and went to check.

I found this:

I'm having a really rough day after two nights of little sleep. What a pleasure to see my little reader cuddled up reading a story to his truck.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What adorable pictures! Your son sure looks like you.