Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Home

It's nice to be back home. After spending several nights in spartan motel rooms, two at my brother-and-sister-in-law's, one at my aunt's beautiful house, and visiting a couple other big lovely homes, it is kind of hard come back to our apartment jammed full of stuff. But I'm trying to embrace it. As Mr. TVP says, it is the price we pay to live in San Francisco.

In eight days I finished one cabled sock and the ribbing and one cable rep on the second. Here is a really crappy Photo Booth shot of it. It looks a lot nicer in person, trust me. I didn't finish the toe because I'm afraid that I don't have enough yarn for the second sock, even though I made this one just above the ankle. If need be I will unravel enough of this and then finish the toes in a white yarn.

No comments: