Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

It's a new year and I've made a crazy resolution: to Blog 365.

It's not as strict as NaBloPoMo, perhaps because there aren't prizes. You can write entries while on vacation and post them at a later date, for example.

I've started a new blog: Sunset Style which is mainly photos of architectural details I find interesting in my neighborhood.

Following a kind of odd Christmas, I had a kind of weird New Year's Eve. My husband went to an event that I wasn't interested in attending. I stayed home with the kid and was asleep by 11:30. Now, I'm getting older and have had my share of crazy New Years, however, not one drop of champagne or at least sparkling cider? Harumph.

1 comment:

hello, my name is danny. said...

happy new year to you janice! have yourself some champagne anyway! it's never too late to do that.

and good luck on the 365 daily blogging thing. i thought about doing it too but i don't want to put myself under that much pressure.