Saturday, December 01, 2007

Noooo!!!!

Can you freaking believe it??? I missed the last day of NaBloPoMo by 1 hr 40 min?

It was due to illness, I swear. I had to go to a play rehearsal for my Daughters of Norway Christmas Party last night. I am sick as a dog with some rattle in my chest. And my back is out. But, I dragged myself there. Finished my sock, and took photos while we waited to get started so I would have post fodder. We practiced and I got home at the very late hour for me of 9:30. I immediately took the baby to bed so my husband could shower and go to bed because he has to work tomorrow (really today it is 1:40 a.m.). I was sick and coughing for quite a while. Then the baby got sick and we all got up. I was trying to get back to sleep just now when I remembered.

Anyhow, here is the one pair of socks I fixed over Thanksgiving:




If you recall, I had two very different socks, and not enough yarn. I frogged the original sock, used a little bit to finish the second sock, and then made a new sock. It turned out fine and the socks fit and are cute. They don't match and I like it that way.

No comments: