Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Forms of Prayer

I heard the best country song on the radio yesterday: "Pray for You" by Jaron and the Long Road Home. Here are a few of the lyrics:
So I listened to the preacher
As he told me what to do
...I pray your brakes go out
Running down a hill
I pray and flower pot falls
From a window sill
And knocks you in the head like I’d like to
I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls
I pray you're flying high when your engine stalls
I pray all your dreams never come true
Just know wherever you are
Honey, I pray for you
Enjoy:



***

I know it is shallow, but I really hope that the rumor that Sprint will support iphones by this Fall is true. I really want one, but don't want to change providers. I wouldn't say I'm praying for it, but wishing really hard.

***

Speaking of prayer, have a look at this car:


At top we have a sticker of Jesus, then praying hands, two Jesus fish, and finally and angel Lucky Lady and a devil Lucky Lady. What is the message here? I don't know, but I'm pretty sure Jesus doesn't approve of objectifying women.

No comments: