Really. I don't live the knitting lifestyle, do I? Here's a glimpse into my life this week.
Part One - Things delivered to my home:
Monday - skein of yarn from a Ravelry destasher
Tuesday - my first package of Wollmeise, from Germany. I blame the flu that kept me up coughing until all hours. Doing research about how to catch a shop update distracted me from the agony. This photo does not do it justice, trust me. The colors are so saturated and lovely.
Thursday - A Raveler flat out gave away a skein of boucle yarn, which I snagged, plus I bought a few things from her stash. She threw in a ton of other awesome (read pink) yarn. Seriously, it was a huge box, those are enormous skeins, and you can't even see it all here and this photo is crap.
Saturday - my second package of Wollmeise. No photo yet.
Oops, I seem to have forgotten the Lopi pattern leaflet from Ebay, don't remember what day it arrived.
Part Two - Things drying on my back porch this past week
- More Lopi felted bags
- Two other felted bags
(Hey - I used that skein of yarn that came on Monday for the flap.)
(I absolutely adore this one and how the Prism Bubbles pooled.
I got that yarn recently from a destash, too.)
Part Three - Some Stuff I Did this week
- Went to a knit night and had my photo taken with yarn (thanks Tracey).
- May have had photo taken with everybody's slipper soles.
- Came home from knit night, frogged and re-knit the soles of the slippers.
- Petted yarn
- Spent hours on Ravelry
- Cut out felt leaves as part of K's Halloween Costume
- Dreamed about yarn
- Ordered yarn from Ebay (just four skeins, I swear)
- Was thrilled that last year's pumpkin hat still fits K and he wore it three times this week.
- Sold some yarn and bags (picture me sitting here in my bright pink sweater, you guessed it, knitting):
Upon review of this evidence it is safe to say I do not live merely the knitting lifestyle, in fact, I live the fiber arts lifestyle.