For fun I'm knitting argyle socks, the current One-Sock-A-Month pattern. Just to make my first intarsia as challenging as possible, they are fingering weight on size 0's. And if the knitting isn't tricky enough, the leg and foot seaming ought to be interesting.
Here's my progress since I started Tuesday. I have the edge covered up because I did a provisional cast-on with orange yarn. Distracting. After the sock is done, I will go back and pick up the stitches and do a ribbed cuff. Fiddly.
Okay, a baby got born, so I can post the socks and hats I knit for him.
I've been making progress on my Frankensocks.
I almost forgot, I finished my Kalajoki socks. My third pair in Wollmeise yarn.
On the horizon is sheep shearing at the San Francisco Zoo on May 7th. I'm organizing a spinning, knitting, wool in general demo. I hope to get some yarn spun from the Jacob wool I had from previous years.
I've finally picked out colors to stain my spinning wheel. That took two years, so maybe it will get done in the next three.