Monday, June 14, 2010

Greetings

The kid and I took a trip to visit my sister in Moscow, Idaho last week.

This photo sums up what traveling with a preschooler is like:


Full of comedy and tragedy:



We drove all over Northern Idaho and Washington. Saw a lot of wheat. Took a bunch of train photos:


This one did not turn out exactly as planned, but I know the photographer would protest if I did not include it:


The sweetest thing happened at Prospectors Days in Republic, Washington. My kid got to hold a five-day-old kid:


We got to do some fun stuff. It rained a bit, but at least it wasn't hot. It took two days to recover from the trip.

On the knitting front, I have some f.o.'s I haven't blogged about, and am working on a pooling stole.

I got back all excited about spinning for some reason. I think because the only reading I did was from the most recent Spin-Off. Yesterday I washed some Jacob fleece and finished up spinning my first Shetland which was also my first 3-ply.

Preschool summer camp starts tomorrow and I am looking forward to a summer with no school meetings conflicting with my knit night.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Aaw, the kid with a kid. I bet you both wanted to take it home!